Sunday, December 30, 2012

K-Pop Convention 4

It has been long hiatus for this blog. I was not really busy, focusing in school, but it really took a lot of my time. I had a lot of time wasted in school, though. Yeah, until now might still be our break for Christmas and New Year, but the worst one ever. I believe we only have less than two weeks since our last day 'til January 3rd. Sick, right? Well, perhaps I had the best Christmas celebration with my family, though I worry much about my paper works to be done before the start of classes. Hayst.

Yesterday, I went to K-Pop Con 4 without any plans in stock. It was just an urgent hangout with my old friends. I really believe that sometimes planning would not bring what is desired to happen. Actually, I just left home without even worrying of what to buy and the money in my wallet. So it happens that I still have a little money to eat and buy some cheap stuff and for transportation. 


We arrived there wandering. We did not even panicked since there were not much people outside (expecting that there were a lot). We came inside, lurked for a while, I bought a Block B PH lanyard, ate hotdogs, I bought a Jake the Dog hat, and became bored suddenly and tired. Even while just eating hotdogs, we got bored already until we saw the guy we have been looking for since we came in, Raymond! Apparently, he is my ultimate crush from all the cosplayers. He was so kind, to look on all those lenses from different cameras, clicking on him. The fact that he is terribly sick. Aww, of course we grabbed that opportunity to take a picture with him, it was our first. Hell yeah! I even had the chance to at least speak with him and told him, "Take care.", instead of "Get well soon." I was out of words looking at his eyes, face-to-face. HAHAHAHAHAHA. So yup, after all, we finally left. We had met some people like my cousin and his friend and ate Verns, the V.I.P lady we met at MoA. 

P.S. My cousin was the one who got that POCARI SWEAT thrown by A.CIAN's leader. What is his name? 


With Janna

With Lysie and Janna

(Above) Lysie, Kurt (SuJu's Siwon look-alike), Janna, and I
(Bottom) Janna, Raymond (SuJu's Kyuhyun cosplayer), and I

No comments:

Post a Comment