Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Bruised

January 12, 2014. The date when I almost committed myself to John Cornelius. But, I was out of my mind to waste my seconds to a typical "how are you?" convo and not of marriage. Lol, that would make me a creeper even more. Here's the story goes...


Last Sunday, I went to a concert despite knowing that I have a 7 a.m. exam in Psychology the next day. I can't ditch because exams are important in college. Well, I still attended 8123 Tour. It was a special event of two things: (1) First 8123 Tour overseas - Philippines is the the first foreign country besides from USA to experience this tour. (2) There was a meet and greet for everyone, not just those who have the Super VIP ticket or Pulp Royalty. But everyone who attended. EVERYONE, for free!!! It was requested by the bands to catch on their Filipino fans. That's just sweet, isn't it?  

First of all, I went there to see Nick Santino prior to The Maine & This Century, since I missed the Bazooka Rocks where ARTTM last played in the PH and disbanded. BRF was a real sad story of my life. Though, I also wanna see The Maine and hear them live. They're so eargasm ever since I listened to them, of course This Century too. So all the artists in 8123 are my apparent playlist. 

It was a great show, really really awesome show!!! I was so damn hype that night - singing, jumping, screaming, fangirling. Omg, I can still feel the thumping of those feet on the floor, pretty crazy experience! The barriers and maybe some people got me bruises but thanks! Best experience in my life!!! I also got to catch Nick Santino's attention while he's at the corner taking a nap, drinking beer, taking pictures, looking at people, and hanging with This Century (during The Maine's perf). He waved at me and I just died. 

I almost got Pat Kirch's drumstick. He threw at us, near me but too far to reach so the bouncer threw it again. I stepped on it and on positioned to grab. However, my friend grab it and while she stands, I'm too excited to hold the stick, but she lost it!!! Another kid who seem hustler got it. Ugh, it really sucks, but let it be. She looks high school though.

The performances ended, but the partying didn't stop. I was still, from the inside. Then the lights switched on. I was still on the front row, waiting for the meet & greet. Suddenly, Kennedy from The Maine gave free hugs. I missed it this time then people started queuing. I'm first in line again. The line started from where I was. For a while we waited, then they came out after few minutes and started with their meet and greet. PR people came first, then us. 

I was supposed to let my shoe be signed, but people on stage refused. It sucks that I took it off because every person on ground said that I can have it signed, but no. Good thing my friend bought me a string bag, which turned to be black. I had it signed and guess what, got to hug almost everyone except for Jared!!! I was gonna, but before him was John and basically. I had a lot more seconds of talk with John than anyone, even Nick. I gave Nick one of my arm candies and guess he liked it. I never really thought I would fell for John on that stage. He's so savvy and handsome and everything! 
----------
John: Hey, how are you? Did you enjoy?
Me: This is the best night of my life and I actually have exams later at 7 a.m.
John: *shocked* You should study hard! 
Me: Of course I will! Uhm, can I get a hug? 
John: Sure, of course. *extended arms & reached me*
Me: *whispers* Thank you so much, I'm so glad to meet you guys! 
----------

I went next to Jared, he was waiting for me in front of him. John was uttering something looking at me while I'm in front of Jared. Wasn't able to look back, I'm so stupid. Just realized that after I finished until Patrick. I was so stupid to leave without hearing those last words. Fuck, this ain't fan fiction!

Overall, I just wanna see them like now. That was the best day of my life. I wish it will be my reality. I'm on my third day of pcd. All I think is that one night. I wanna live only for that day. It taught me a lot of life lessons. I was bruised, and it's cool. I got to hug 8 men, excluding Jared & Alex (he's not there). The 8123 Family means a lot to me. I wanna live in Arizona and pursue my dreams. I wanna see the right path. Sometimes I wanna quit school, but maybe not. I wanna be like John Cornelius O' Callaghan V. He's such an amazing person. 





Ciao x



No comments:

Post a Comment