Monday, January 9, 2012

Saturday: Shooting

11:56 PM, I started typing...

Yesterday was another day for off-school activity. Actually it's for school, but held outside its premises. We had a half day of shoot from 8AM meet-up to around 8PM wrap-up. Most of our scenes were really meant just like professional movie makers', from camera angles to where the scenes must be shoot. Honestly, it was a tough work. From morning until night, I felt exhausted after I went home. I guess this is how artists and staffs usually undergo when inside shooting. Probably! And, we just experienced it! I'm sure our movie will turn out to be an exciting and a good one. Hello, everyone worked hard for it. Though we aren't finished yet, we still have until 21; next shooting, HOSPITAL SCENE. I know everyone gained self-esteem after Saturday happening. I'll be a doctor there. Hahaha, God bless!


Goodnight. 12:12, end typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment