Friday, April 20, 2012

Annyeonghasaeyo~

This is just a fast update of what is currently happening with my life now. Actually, I've started my fandom again right after I received my diploma from high school. It's been a while since summer had started and I don't regret anything about it. I knew some new rookie groups (B.A.P, NU'EST, and BTOB) which I am in-love-at-first-sight. With B.A.P, I knew them since their debut in late January I think, while NU'EST and BTOB, just this vacation. Before March ended, I received some cash gift from my godmother and some valuables from Korea. This April, I received a lot. I received clothes from Giordano and Korea, money, hangouts, and NU'EST's FACE album (which I actually asked to be bought fresh from Korea).

Also, I kept myself busy mainly by reblogging, tweeting, Youtube, me2day, and TV programs (KPOP-related of course). Apparently, I'm still waiting for BTOB's Peniel to tweet something on their Twitter probably after they were done with radio guesting. 

Anyways, here's my NU'EST Album


No comments:

Post a Comment