Sunday, April 22, 2012

#1MonthsaryBTOB

Yesterday, April 24, 2012 marks the first monthsary of BTOB (Born to Beat) after debut (March 24, 2012). As everyone doesn't know, they are the newest group from Cube Entertainment where 4Minute, BEAST, G.Na, and APink reside. Yay~ Welcome to the family. My family and Cube Family.

I'm gonna give you a short profile about BTOB. So, BToB stands for Born to Beat which is a 7-membered boy group, as I said from Cube Entertainment. Naming the members, Seo Eunkwang (Vocal, Leader), Lee Minhyuk (Vocal, Rap, Visual), Lee Changsub (Vocal, Aegyo), Lim Hyunsik (Vocal, Body Builder), Shin Donggeun/Peniel Shin (Rap, English), Jung Ilhoon (Rap), and Yook Sungjae (Vocal, Rap, Visual). Their debut album is self-entitled 'Born to Beat' which contains 4 tracks; Intro, Insane (Current promotional song), Imagine, and Monday to Sunday (Acoustic one which I think the one's who played the guitar was Peniel and/or Hyunsik).

I've been so totally addicted with this rookie group, as well as with B.A.P (Debuted on January 28, 2012)   and NU'EST (Debuted on March 15, 2012). They were all awesome and talented. They have that swag that I have been looking for a STAN. I even forget about any other groups which I am so obsessed before which I so-called PAST RELATIONSHIPS (lolwhut). Apparently, I'm in love with Lee Minhyuk (BTOB) or my squirrel yeobo-oppa! He's just so cute and so adorkable like that. I really love him and BaekRenRon OTP (NU'EST), and Jung Daehyun (B.A.P). Well, I love them all but my love for those mentioned is deeper.

-----------------
BaekRen OTP forever. Baekho/Minhyuk will kiss me like that too. 
G O O D N I G H T ~

No comments:

Post a Comment