Saturday, June 2, 2012

WHAT IS LOVE

For me, love isn't about two lovers. 
It's more about love for and from my own loved ones, love for myself, and love for my own desire. That is what I think love is all about. In fact, I'm always in love. In love with a lot of human beings, a lot of material possessions, and basically Korean Pop or simply K-Pop. I'm not sinfully committed with Korean boys, Korean merchandises (albums, posters, collectibles, etc), and everything Korean. I'm just plainly in love. I might sometimes disturb a lot of people especially with my excited mixed feelings whenever I see something that I love. However, be thankful because I haven't killed anyone yet (loljk). 

My endless desires in life kept me motivated with my practical life which is studying. I am also able to continue saving my money for these endless wants and sometimes use it for something else which my parents think is better than fangirling (not really). See, it changed me a lot. 

K-Pop has been one of my major strengths after the Lord and my family. I would rather be a fangirl forever, instead of doing drugs and stuffs illegal (all gross) which I hate to acknowledge on TV the most together with the government issues that doesn't even help us citizens. 

Goodnight. Next week will be that start of my first year in college. I'm not excited, I hope everything go well.


PS. I really love this song. EXO-K's What Is Love

No comments:

Post a Comment