Saturday, June 30, 2012

Fourth Week


I have a homework that frustrates me so much. I don't know how so, it just bothers me from time to time (second to second; every breath). The assignment though, is darn easier and I know that I can able to do it. What I don't really like is the reading piece or article that I will base on. It ruins everything.

I don't really like reading. I hate forced reading; especially those kind of stuffs which consumed how many pieces of bond paper just to be able to satisfy their brains and write everything in it. I don't even remember liking this faculty I'm in. I guess I don't have this clear place in college where I can brag about my ideas and such. I don't know where I belong. I like a lot of courses, I just don't excel well on them. Those courses probably, doesn't do anything with the subjects I'm having right now. Why am I being so rude about life, can't I just deal with reality?

Once, my friend told me that a lot of people from our batch suffer from fulfilling their requirements like tomorrow is death. I was moved by this. I told her about my homework (which what I rant about now) and she said that I was too lucky to do something like this and continued with that above. She was bored with school for doing nothing. What I meant moved, I was motivated at least. Just this day she said that, just this day I was longing for motivation.  I guess hearing "suffer", "fulfilling", and "requirements" were the reasons that moved me from this petiks life. Yes, I haven't started with anything yet, nevertheless I will have something to pass this Monday. I assure you.


Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment