Tuesday, May 22, 2012

ONE YEAR AGO...

May 22nd of the year 2011. The very first time and day I'll be living with strangers in one room. I already packed up my stuffs and clothes for a two-week review and ready to leave my home for a while. We arrived at the place, I met the landlord, he seems nice and thoughtful. I checked the house and of course the room where I will be staying for two weeks. The landlord, Tito Mac, asked me to choose which bed would most fit me (there are obviously 5 beds, 2 double-decks and one single bed). I told him I want the single one. My luggage and other stuffs were placed there, seemingly like to save that place for me. Since I was curious about whom I'll be living with, I asked him how many will stay in the same room and how old are they. He then responded that I'll be having 4 roommates and that all those were also Brain Train reviewees. Whew, I felt complete relief.
(PS. Upon seeing the actual room, I already spotted the single bed with a its own wall fan. Hahaha, I was too greedy that time, I want my own electric fan. lol)



We left for a while around Los Baños' vicinity, to buy me some groceries and had my 2x2 photos taken. After, we went back to the dorm and saw one of my roommates. Finally, I saw someone! It was awkward situation during the first meet-up though, but suddenly I knew she was also a K-Pop fan, an Elf (Super Junior fan). At first day, we get to know each other a bit since we have the same interest and shared a lot of knowings about our bias and etc etc. Btw, her name is Jaimee. I used to call her ate, well she's like a months-old sister to me, whom treated me like a baby lol. Same day, I met Shara and Gaudette, as well as the two reviewees from the other house, Riko and Crystal, and our so-called mama's boy (Sorry, I forgot his name). Definitely as always, first days were usually awkward. Withal, the next occurring days, everything went well inside our dorm. Then just a few days or a day later, we met our last roommate, Daryl. She's the newest among us, but I guess we treated her well right away so that she won't feel any awkwardness with us.

*We eat, chat, watch TV, sleep, and do assignments together for two weeks. Also, they usually wake me up since I really sleep like a boss like I don't have an 8AM review, and we all go to the Brain Train Center together, walking distance/morning walk. We also buy street foods, my all-time favorite, Isaw! That is what I really missed a lot besides from Tito Mac's dorm, and everyday gala after the review. 

I can still reminisce everything like when I do laundry, Zagu, Brain Train people/teachers/friends/classmates, KFC, random stores around UP, groceries, etc. All these began on the 22nd of May, 2011 after our first meeting as strangers to dorm mates who built friendship. Thank you for all the memories! *tananananan sings* I love you guys, mark this day!



















WE'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR ONE YEAR NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment