Friday, August 24, 2012

PISSED. (July)

1.21 AM
Haven't I used this title already, have I? I'm now listening to my iPod with B.A.P's No Mercy playing. You might probably be wondering right now about my title, are you? Now, this questions you, 'why is she pissed?'

I'm terribly pissed and annoyed yesterday. I don't really understand myself either (except for having this bipolar personality), why am I pissed. Maybe because of my homework, maybe because of the wasted time, maybe because of myself, maybe because of my unpacked stuffs, or maybe because of our f*cking printer? Choose your guess. IDRK the right reason.



My homework is so typical. We always have this reaction paper after every SONA. I always submit a paper for this. I work during late nights and think well for what I'm typing. Suddenly, I did the same yesterday dawn. I wasn't just able to finish it that time, so I continued the later time. I can't really think well. I'm so frustrated that I haven't watched it last Monday. Perhaps, I searched online for transcripts and hell yeah, I found a lot, but all were long. So I didn't read them. Time flies and it's already 4PM. I tweeted that I will finish the paper before that time. Sadly, I just started thinking by 4. I even deleted everything I typed, started a new. My mind was malfunctioning as well. I didn't really focus myself on that and just continued typing mixed ideas or whatsoever, then printed it with our lame printer.

After my homework, here comes the drama. I don't really like roaming around UST. I'm uncomfortable with it. Ugh, just don't ask. It's tiring. Skip with this, another drama was packing of stuffs. It's easier than doing my homework. However, pissing when some stuffs are missing. I tried finding my missing clothes for packing, I failed. I'm easily annoyed, I told you. You can't talk to me well when I'm pissed. Nagmamaktol pa nga ako kanina. I cuss and cuss and cuss.

I'm done, on my way to dorm. I cooled down already, back to normal. I rushed myself to take a bath and yes, left home to dorm. On our way, a little conflict with my parents regarding my school demands. Blah blah blah. I got pissed. We ate at Pancake House, then bought coffee, then went straight to drop me to dorm. So again, I cooled down like nothing happened.

Does this prove that I'm really bipolar? Or I am just a psychopath? Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment