Friday, August 24, 2012

RH Bill

Seriously, I always thought myself that I am a pro on this bill without even reading its forms, just depended on the hearsay from a lot of people that this does not apply ABORTION. You know, abortion is indeed typical with women nowadays, especially when unplanned and pre-maritally done. Often times, teenage pregnancy gives cue for abortion to take in. It's unlawful to civil (still) and definitely to Him and the Church.

Meanwhile, RH Bill, according to my Theology professor, is all about ARTIFICIAL CONTRACEPTIVES. Such things as two child per family, sex education starting from 5th grade to fourth year, condoms, pills, etc. These were all indicated in the said bill. I think it is not that bad though, but as my classmate said, "It just needs to be revised.", which my professor agreed.

She encouraged everyone of us present on her class to read the whole details about the RH Bill, since our program is pre-law. I must really inform myself regarding this, I badly want to know the real stuff about it. I want to stay neutral rather than be a 'PRO' or a 'CON' without any basis. It's lame and senseless.

No comments:

Post a Comment