Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The real "IDEAL"

Someone, a boy or a girl, has told me that I can't literally have a boyfriend because of having too many ideals and such. I have think of too much after hearing that though. But, end up that having no boyfriend is not really a big deal to me.

Crushes is where I exist. It helped me a lot with my high school years, especially K-Pop guys. They were the reasons why I never give up and continue with life until I have graduated from high school. Seriously, during my freshman year in college, my schedule made me insane, it made me a little bit lazy and probably lazy to wake up early. However, I never failed a subject which I am happy with. Btw, I also have a lot of crushes in my university, since there were a lot of them in a university, yes wasn't able to stop myself from mentioning them and stalking some of them.



I feel like having a lot of crushes resorts me from having a boyfriend. I am totally allergic to boys flirting with me since I was in elementary. I tend to stop the connection until it disappears. Well, I saw some of them who have grown really popular and handsome. But it never matters to me, as long as they are happy.

I still have a lot of ideal types which are basically my crushes, only --- not a boyfriend material. So far, there are two guys whom really I wanna date, someday. Basically, I can't date the literal them because they were characters from an 80s movie (Sixteen Candles) and an 80s-themed series (The Carrie Dairies). I feel like that I should have been a teenager of the 80s. I love everything about it!!!

Jake Ryan. He is the popular high school athlete whom Samantha Baker or Sam has a crush on. He's handsome, tall, popular, charming, an athlete, etc. These will make girls fall for him including me. Though, these are not the reasons why I love him. He is a nice guy with a sincere heart for choosing whom he really likes.

Sebastian Kydd. This dude got kicked out from his previous high school for having sex with his history art class teacher. It sounds gross right, but like Carrie, it doesn't matter to me, anymore. On the brighter side, it was a mistake. I would probably understand him why he have done that. Reasons like his history art teacher would be the only one who understands him better than his parents and anybody else. He needs affection and companion. But unlike Carrie, I would not let perfection ruin the moment I can say "I love you" to my boyfriend, it's stupid!

So, both guys were characters of 1984. It's so awesome that 1984 contains a lot of good stuff and nice boys, too. Creative minds are probably because of inspirations which had existed that time.

I hope there can be a Sebastian Kydd and a Jake Ryan until now. Probably not the real Austin Butler and Michael Schoeffling, but qualities that resembles to their portraying and portrayed characters.





No comments:

Post a Comment