Thursday, July 19, 2012

Fussed.

I have an entry in queue before this, but I am still not sure if I will be able to publish it. I just wanted to express these stuffs bothering my right now. Especially with the society and environment am in apparently. I want to speak out. Seriously. I might not sleep if I won't!!!

I think I am being so outrageous of the situation. I know it's definitely wrong to judge other people or ruin someone. Maybe yes, that I did judge no one. As far as I know, really. However, something contradicts with this perception. Maybe yes, I did already just judged somebody else out of disliking them. I don't really know the reality of this. I hate putting someone in this state with Idk reason why I dislike him or her. Right now, I think of bad impressions. I can't say which of those I hated, maybe all? Oh no, I shouldn't be.

I hate MAYBEs. It's so lame. Why do I kept repeating that word. I tend to always use it, especially with excuses. I didn't mean to though, but it's convenient.

Back to my rant, I don't know why am I being like this. Sometimes I like something or someone, sometimes not. Am I being so bipolar? I'm scared of this!!! Do I really need a psychiatrist or counseling? I guess no, since I can now contextualize why am being like this, right?

Hayst. This is stressful than my paperworks! I need to find solutions put of this mess within me. I'm not having identity crisis right now, more of self-assessment. I will really find these behinds.
---
Goodnight x

No comments:

Post a Comment