Tuesday, October 22, 2013

First Times

It's pretty odd that I'm feeling happy and overwhelmingly happy despite all the pessimism surrounding me and that embarrasing moment with James Younghusband & co.

Terribly awkward. I thought that it will never come cross my reality. Awful experience. I just hope he would never remember me or whatever. I just hope he remembers me wearing the UST Futsal name. Though, I will never forget this day. One of my good experiences and good coompany and one of my best days. 


There were a lot of 'firsts' for today - PNR Train experience, roadtrip with new awesome people, open field training, and finally that chance to see my very first Football crushes. We've never had formal meeting, but at least they noticed our presence. 

I believed it was all because of me. If maybe I didn't tell our coach that I've seen her on TV, training with the Younghusbands, all these won't happen. Since it's my nature to storytell all my experiences or sometimes utter words just so randomly, yeah I shared what I've seen. From that, out coach offered an invite if we want to come. I was having dilemmas though, but definitely decided to come. We travelled through the PNR and seriously, it was better than LRT1. Faster, cheaper, and not-so-rush-hour benefit. 

We arrived to the place, waited for the brothers until they started filming. I was starstruck before those espasol-like faces appeared (because of sunblock). They're really more impressive in person and surely tall and English! And basically, kicking... Phil approached to grab the ball like meters near us and uttered "U-S-Teyh" and smiled. We said "hi", I waved and wow, he noticed us. We fangirled not too much, keeping everything inside until he left. He was so cool and cute and kind and everything. Then James. Ok, move on. 

My classmates/teammates left earlier before they ended so we didn't really had the chance to snap a pic with both. However, when I was on my way to my dad's office, our coach texted me. She said that we were supposed to play with the Younghusbands and others, and will formally introduced to everyone including the Chelsea FC PH people. UGH!!! Well, there's always next time. Looking forward to that next time. 

It was a fun journey. From UST to Sucat to Pasay to Makati to Laguna. Tiring but fun. Tomorrow is another training day at school and James' driver actully said that they might also go to UST tomorrow. Hopefully. Goodnight! 

My very first PNR ticket

While sitting on the "bench" of EspaƱa Station 


No comments:

Post a Comment