Monday, October 7, 2013

New Interior

It's "hell week" for most people, but it's probably the last week of my misery for this semester. I meant, weeks weeks ago were already hell. Though, today marks the start of our Finals week and I'm sick. What a lucky instance for me.

I won't necessary talk about the finals, because I might overact it too much. I just literally hate hell weeks. My purpose is to rant about something else. Perhaps it's not much of a big deal (for me YES), I just feel inconvenience inside our dormitory room. 

I just don't feel the apparent view of our room from my bed: 

   1) The light is directed to my eyes, wherein I hate the lights so much while sleeping. Yet, my cousin always stay late and often uses the light. Shit.

   2) I have no power socket near my bed. I have this extension to plug my electrical devices, but the wire won't even make it to the nearest socket, especially I charge my phone while or before sleeping. Ugh. 

   3) How can I turn on the airconditioning unit? I still have to go to the upper deck of this bed just to fucking turn it on or turn it off. What if I just woke up? (The switch is also hard to turn - it needs strength) 

   4) The bed covers the windows. 

   5) I still need to walk a bit to the cabinet. Hey, when I'm getting/putting stuff in my cabinet, I always put them all on my bed (first), usually when I'm about to bath. It's too uncomfortable for me to lower my head, often times I feel nauseous or dizzy or even headache. 

   6) I can't disagree. 

So those give me discomfort. I can't decide whether to accept this new look because I'm totally hating it. I just feel so inconvenient with whatever move I will make. I want the old view back. Shit, just shit. I don't want to move around too much. It feels so dizzy and the fact that my head, breathing, and throat are suffering from illness. Ughhhhhh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment