Thursday, March 29, 2012

Goodbye High School

28th March, 2012. I left my life from high school, started my 2012 vacation, and will soon be welcoming another step of my life. It's been a long time since I was born, since I was a toddler, since I was a kindergarten, since I was an elementary, and now a high school alumna. I'm so happy to succeed in this. I'm so happy for myself. Although I haven't received any awards or medals, I am still happy. I don't know why, maybe I'm happy for my friends, my family, and to those who believes in me. I'm thankful to God. He never leaves, He stays. I can't live without His grace, His power, His presence, HIM.


What more? I don't really know what right words to type. I just like to update myself with this because I am free again. Oh wait, I just remembered. I really appreciate those who viewed my blog even for just a second or millisecond, it's okay, as long as you'd jumped here and saw it. This got 400+ views already, I was overwhelmed. Maybe those were from my friends, thank yous! 

I'll promise to work with my blog posts for you to understand well, with my grammar and better words. Thank you again!

ANYWAYS, HERE ARE SOME OF MY GRADUATION PICTURES, WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY. 













No comments:

Post a Comment