Monday, July 29, 2013

'Special'

Just a quick post.

I can't really sleep!!! Ugh, I'm getting up at 5 a.m. later and it's 1.38 a.m. I feel like I'm having insomnia or what, but seriously I need to sleep. 

I'm not going to rant. However, I just revealed a secret on Twitter. What I've tweeted concerns something about my personal faith. I believe in God, but I don't follow my religion's beliefs. I don't usually pray. Though I repeatedly utter the same prayers every subject I'm having everyday (the fact I'm in a Catholic university). I pray whenever I feel like I am worthy to talk to God. I have the highest respect to Him and that includes how and when will I pray, just like the intake of host. Catholics taught me not to take the 'body of Christ' when you feel that you're not worthy to receive it. 

I feel like not praying daily isn't a sin at all. I think praying without sincere intentions will void my prayers, which I don't like. I just have this feeling that a prayer is a privilege, and that it should be really SPECIAL. 

I'm always thankful to the Lord. Even though I might not say it through prayer, but in my heart I am. 



No comments:

Post a Comment