Thursday, August 1, 2013

Annoyed

Irritation really catch me so well. I get so annoyed easily. Sometimes I'm too showy, but most of the times I keep it though. However, my irritation gets to the point that I tend to easily judge people also. I hate that. I just realized that when I was condemning my classmate for not wearing his uniform.

Firstly, Everyone from my class and one of my professors always notice him wearing the same thing - his previous program's jacket. Everyday he has a different top, not the white polo. Secondly, he kept on reasoning that his uniforms are still in the tailoring shop, and it has been a couple of weeks already. 

This must not be my problem though, but I'm using this as an example of how irritation made me so judgmental about other people. That classmate, when I asked him days ago said that his uniforms are still undone and that he is just borrowing from another classmate of mine for a specific subject that always caught him without proper uniform. From there I understood that I have already said a lot of bad perspectives about him. I thought he was like this and like that and like he don't really want to be in our class. BUT I AM WRONG. 


PS. Ask before you say something unsure and without proper basis. Talk to the person, allow him to explain. Be openminded! 

No comments:

Post a Comment