Monday, August 12, 2013

Hell week, gloomy weather, full of procrastination

It's exams week! I'm lying on bed, typing this. My TV is on, I'm not even watching. I guess the channel is ETC. My laptop is on, as well. Waiting for other people to notice me and tweet me in exchange of votes. 

Lol, yes votes. Votes that constantly makes me more miserable of probably not seeing my all-time favorite band. Actually, I'm turning 18 this month. It's so usual to have the "debut" thing when you turn eighteen in this country, in a Filipino family. Idk why it should be so special. So what if I turn 18? What's good about going legal and aging for another year? I don't know if cyber bullying would jail me, maybe yes. Shouting "May bomba!!!" (jokingly in public) might not mean a joke, but imprisonment. There are a lot of things that I hate about turning 18. It's like a curse; you must not be naive anymore. 


Btw, I've made up my mind not to really have a huge party on my birthday (saying it's debut sucks). Well, if my family insist of this idea, carry on. What I really want for my 18th birthday is to see my favorite band (Originally to go to Vans Warped Tour, but that's impossible). It's so coincidental that the Bazooka Rocks Fest 2 is happening on this month, my birth month, which will be 25th August, which is 3 days ahead my birthday. I used my own money for this event. I was supposed to buy the Php 5k, but the All Time Low meet and greet was sold out. So I just ended up buying the discounted ticket from my university's TOMCAT. 

It just sucks that I might not be seeing them. I was extremely excited when I've finally touched my ticket. I even took a selfie with it. But suddenly, my party is fast approaching. I know, my whole family gave their best efforts just to organize and make me happy. Yes I am. I really appreciate all their efforts! I'm thankful, though I'm not in my happiest point. What can really make me happy is yeah, seeing All Time Low. 

Whenever I think that the event plans and arrangements would hinder me, just breaks my heart. Really pains me. I think I'm already feeling a  true heartbreak. Also, I lost motivation. I can't study, because I'm truly bothered. I'm in pain that Idk how will I resolve. People cheer me up, but still end up depressed. 

I'm sorry. I know I can be my family's biggest disappointment. I owe them a lot. I'm trying not to be selfish, by I can't move with this feeling. I feel like I'm going to burst out anytime. I don't wanna cry. I wan't to forget, but it's so hard. 

However, I have my last resort. Idk if I'll win since everyone is on their 100-600 votes already. I'm still stuck with a less than half of 100. It just sucks. I just hope I win. So even just to meet and greet them, would really mean a lot. My whole life. 

If you'd come to see this. Please help me!!! 


----
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS VOTE FOR ME HERE: http://a.pgtb.me/xWn0XL?app_data=entry_id%3D30873553 
(Login on FACEBOOK, like the page first, scroll down, then check my ENTRY: Rosal Santiago

This is how my entry looks. 


If you're using PHONE, I've made an instruction picture for you to be able to vote. But first, click this: http://a.pgtb.me/xWn0XL?app_data=entry_id%3D30873553

THANK YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment