Thursday, August 29, 2013

Post-birthday

Yesterday was just almost an hour ago. Yesterday was my 18th birthday. It was tragic. So to wrap it up, I'm posting this post-birthday entry.

It wasn't literally tragic, though. I was just being so exaggerated. What I meant "tragic", is that I turned 18 - which means the cliff of my teenage lifestyle. I can barely say I'm a teenager, well sorta. I lost a lot of privileges; I can be jailed anytime. I must be more reasonable. I must be independent. I must act lady-like. I must be more responsible. I must improve my grammar. And so on and so on...

Practically, I can say that doing those is bullshit. I don't need to please the public or anyone, but myself. However, misfit occurs at most points. And yet, the society is too extreme to judge you, even your family (sometimes). 

I hate the fact that I am not being myself (which I was used to) right now. I'm feeling that my life is a joke. Like I'm a puppet who can't do anything, but follow her puppeteers. I feel like I lost my freedom. I'm not a free spirit anymore, who can reject things without being accused or judged or loathed. I wanna be a kid forever. I wanna be naive! I hate turning 18 and what they call the "perks" of being 18. What are those? I don't feel them. I'm not happy. 

I just wanna be free. Like what I like. Be who I wanna be. I think that would be the best gift I can have. 


Anyway, happy birthday to me. As my friend said, I'm another year closer to death.

---
Wishlist:
  To get noticed by Eric Halvorsen, Nick Santino, Jack Barakat, Sam Pepper, Caspar Lee, Jack & Finn Harries, Dan Howell ❤ 


No comments:

Post a Comment