Sunday, October 9, 2011

Celleto: Strawberries and Cream

Maybe it will be our last visit at San Jose, Batangas. No more family day during Sundays, no more seminary for my brother. He was already pulled out from his previous seminary school, so no more business to deal with in San Jose. Anyways, we've been there for a while this afternoon to get some things my brother had left and same time, visited some of his ex-co-seminarians as well. I supposedly not to go with them but the fact they will be going to mall, I would. That's my nature, I love groceries and foods. No wonder.

On our way back, after seminary, we dropped by at Petron in Star Tollway, Lipa City Batangas first, for Cafe de Lipa. Actually, the very first people to discover it were my mum and dad, the time they visited my brother, weeks ago. They brought home banana chips which mum bought there and storied us that she found out a better tasting coffee beverages than Starbucks. As a food gastronome, I'd definitely find chances when to try and taste arresting foods such as coffee and pastries. It's another reason why I came with them, lol. I ordered the usual and my favorite cold coffee drink, Strawberry and a piece of Moist Baked Brownie (P55/piece). There's nothing really special about their Strawberries and Cream, but the Barako coffee used (as they said, Batangas's Coffee), berry tart-flavoured blended with enough-sweetened cream, and real strawberry fruit bits gave satisfactory to my tongue.

Their coffee is not too sweet like Starbucks's (as my mum always commented) and yet not too expensive. Another great experience. Check them out! They got variety of flavors for you to choose with and pastries. 
Strawberries and Cream (Tall size)
Moist Baked Brownie

---
Goodnight xx
Pray before sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment