Monday, October 3, 2011

SICK

It's too hard for me to be sick. I feel uneasy (everybody else does), seriously. I mean, every time I am ill, it is just too difficult. Yet, every time is too often. I seriously have a weak resistance though I overdose myself with Ascorbic Acid. I don't know why and never understand either. I'm feeling acidic already (just a feeling) yet, sickness attacks me. Oh my, I can't work well tonight again. I can't concentrate. I can't breathe well. My voice dropped down, can't speak well. Btw, they seem to like my voice like this; PAOS. Headache, slight runny nose (good enough).

Simple thing, I always have FLU when there's a sudden change of weather especially, or like it will hit me whenever and wherever, just too typical. What the eff vitamins. I'm weak, if you just know. 

----
Goodnight xx

No comments:

Post a Comment