Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday, Happy

Yesterday, arrived home. Rested. This morning, left home for CS. Definitely tiring! We'd cleaned as much as possible five or more dirt-stuck monoblock chairs per each person. Because I did, and I lost my energy for just an hour or two. Whatever. Anyways, I'm contented within the day.

This how the story rolls...

After CS, I had lunch at Jabee (Bayan) with my two very 'kalog' friends. We are just so hungry after cleaning. I even nearly puked of headache cause of hunger and of fatigue. Then after fast food, crossed the street for 15 Php ice cream at MINISTOP as dessert. I didn't really expect something to happen today but I had wished that while eating and even talked about it with my friends. Know what? It suddenly happened. I've seen it there! Was it destiny? I dunno. But I am just satisfied seeing it and the coincidence of eye movement, melted me. Literally. So it left after the ice cream. We stayed and talked more about other stuffs. We went back to school for a game, stayed there for hours, watched other sections' games, and played. We lose again, saddening though. But as mommy (adviser) says, "It's okay." and everything will go right as usual. I then arrived home after the game. Soooooo tired! Then my siblings told me that we're leaving again for Shopwise. My mum will treat us dinner outside. After they took a bath, I also did and I feel-like my body will collapse. Thank God it didn't. Ate dinner at Hap Chan and boom, full and bloated! Left and go back home.

While Facebooking and Twittering and page-hopping, something that I have lost hope with came true. Oh gosh! God is really good!!! I am still happy with what's happening right this time with my life. I am still pleased and thankful though there are times that I'm stubborn, also a burden.

Now, I'll try to accomplish and start with my projects/assignments. Happy Semestral Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment