Saturday, October 1, 2011

What's up W-E-A-T-H-E-R?

Erm. Pedring just left the Philippine Area of Responsibility. I had only two days of regular class for the week; which means two days of suspension and a day of no classes (NCAE). I'm happy though since I gained a lot of rest and peace of mind. Hallelujah! Okay so, it is because of Bagyong Pedring that's why my week was fulfilling. Oh no, I mean unproductive. I'm feeling lazy again, haven't started with my Arts project for Friday's submission. On Monday, Sport's Fest --- Frisbee. Beforehand, the reason why I am posting another entry again is because of Bagyong Quiel which is currently smashing Luzon with it's strong cold winds with rain. I just hope that it wont stay long and would not bring heavy disaster again. Also, I hope I can do my project this evening after taking a bath. XD

Let us all pray. No more disaster and loss with a prayer!
Have a good evening :)
---
Btw, I'm open for LINK EXCHANGE. Just comment here if you are interested. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment