Monday, October 24, 2011

Vanity

Feeling like a camwhore again. First with a Barbie Dolls' exhibit/event in Robinsons Ermita. Then during my MAPUA Entrance Exam last Saturday. Lastly, yesterday. I just loved skirts again. Too lovely.

I don't go for trend really but fashion is what I desire. I don't care of what people think with what I am wearing as long as I feel comfortable, go! This is my stand and it will never be ruined by just criticism/pessimism. 










This will be my last post before our 3-day retreat at Tagaytay. I'm not that excited though, just started packing-up. Will I only end up late again? Ah, I feel sleepy now and lazy. I just want to rest and have a break and Halloween and meet my cousins. Missing San Pablo badly. I need to say buh-bye for a while! Goodnight and take care. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment