Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wednesday Horror

I just heard a spooky news. Too hard to believe in and yet, scary. I don't want to either, well should I? I think it's true though, since I have known stories from before...in that room. Those were all the same, probably the same 'what-they-saw' stories. Even before, I feel haunted to either sleep or stay there because of what 'sixth-sense' feelings they are experiencing when inside the room and including this room also. Horrible isn't it? If no, better be in the same frightening place where I am now. I can't maybe feel what they feel and see what they see. I am not paranoid about it. It's just creepy, living with it. Right? Just like how my Periodical Test results came out; DEPRESSION.

Will soon update...
Bye-yeom~

No comments:

Post a Comment