Saturday, October 8, 2011

WIN or LOSE

We failed to win over Ephesians during our volleyball game just this afternoon right after our minor subjects' long tests. I wasn't really expecting to win though, but at least to win a set so that it wont be that upsetting much and possibly, a tie-break game ahead. Unfortunately, both sets we lose. I just felt a little dismayed with my performance and with what happened especially one of the other team's player was my sister. Oh no I swear, I play better, before. Can receive and serve, both thing. Suddenly, it changed. I lack practice and never tried playing in intramural. Just a non-competent game with PE subject. What now? I don't know. Will do better next time perhaps?

Btw, I was in deep LSS with this song.

------
"God Bless is better than 'good luck'."

No comments:

Post a Comment